ClearPass 6.7 Releases
12-04-2017 08:12 PM - last edited on 02-08-2018 02:39 PM by cappalli
We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of ClearPass 6.7.0! In addition to bug fixes, this release also includes many new features that our Engineering and QA team have worked tirelessly to include. A sample of the new and changed capabilities are:
- Simplified licensing
- Decoupling licenses from hardware for better granularity
- Concurrent license count vs. 7-day rolling averages for AAA
- Guest functionality bundled as part of new Access licenses
- Onboard license is now per-user
- Phase 2 of IPv6 support
- Opt-in option for signature downloads
- Insight custom report templates and alerting enhancements
- UI for managing ClearPass Extensions
- sFlow profiling collector
- UI for Downloadable Roles with ArubaOS-Switch
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS support for Onboard and OnGuard
- Windows Server 2016 support for OnGuard
- Automatic policy conversion to OnGuard Plugin v2.0 policies
- Guest pages and forms translated completely for all supported languages and 3 new ones
A ClearPass 6.7 Upgrade Overview document has been posted in Aruba Support Center to help users during the upgrade process. This guide helps with many of the potential upgrade paths customers may experience.
As always, please take note of the ‘Changes of Behaviors’ section of the release notes (attached).
The update images have been posted to the support site (Aruba Support site) and the software updates portal. MNP postings will occur shortly.
A big thanks and congratulations to the ClearPass Engineering and QA teams for reaching this milestone & to the TechPubs team for their work on the Release Notes and manuals!
The ClearPass Team