Controllerless Networks

View Only
last person joined: 2 days ago 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

Controller 7005 can use switching mode

This thread has been viewed 14 times
  • 1.  Controller 7005 can use switching mode

Posted May 13, 2022 03:27 AM
    Hi, I'm phoom

I have a question. I have 2 uplink  VLAN1 : 172.16.1.0/24 , VLAN2 : 172.16.2.0/24 vlan management is 1. both vlan get dhcp from server when I plugin cable to switch VLAN1 can ping gateway of vlan1 but VLAN2 can't ping to gateway vlan2 
    topology in this belw
    Thanks.

------------------------------
    Nattaphoom Kangsri

• 2.  RE: Controller 7005 can use switching mode
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted May 13, 2022 09:07 AM
    Is the WLC connected to the switch with two separate physical connections, or is it a trunk?  Type "show port status" on the WLC to make sure both interfaces are up and not disabled by spanning tree.

Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

HPE Design and Deploy Guides: https://community.arubanetworks.com/support/migrated-knowledge-base?attachments=&communitykey=dcc83c62-1a3a-4dd8-94dc-92968ea6fff1&pageindex=0&pagesize=12&search=&sort=most_recent&viewtype=card

• 3.  RE: Controller 7005 can use switching mode

Posted May 17, 2022 10:27 PM
    Hi cjoseoh

i have 2 switch CoreSwitch and Hubswitch  uplink to core is trunk mode and uplink to HubSwitch is access mode i will try your recommend 

Thank you

Nattaphoom Kangsri