Controllerless Networks

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

Clients suddenly losing connection Wifi

This thread has been viewed 25 times
  • 1.  Clients suddenly losing connection Wifi

Posted Sep 21, 2022 11:06 PM
      |   view attached

Hi All,

I'm running an 3x IAP-207 with version 8.10.0.3 LSR. Mostly phones but other clients as well will randomly drop connection from the AP but still showup in the AP admin interface. Am I misconfiguring something that would be causing this sort of issue. I'm using the default settings for the networks.

My configuration :

Attachment(s)

txt
    conf.txt   3 KB 1 version

• 2.  RE: Clients suddenly losing connection Wifi

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Sep 22, 2022 04:49 AM
    Are those drops on both of your SSIDs?
    Do you see something in the logs around the time that you experience those disconnects?

------------------------------
    Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.

• 3.  RE: Clients suddenly losing connection Wifi

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Sep 22, 2022 09:53 AM
    Try turning off dynamic multicast optimization on both SSIDs.  That could allow random local broadcasts under limited circumstances.

Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

HPE Design and Deploy Guides: https://community.arubanetworks.com/support/migrated-knowledge-base?attachments=&communitykey=dcc83c62-1a3a-4dd8-94dc-92968ea6fff1&pageindex=0&pagesize=12&search=&sort=most_recent&viewtype=card