Community Feedback

View Only
last person joined: 22 hours ago 

How is the community doing? Do you have any questions or feedback related for the Airheads Community team? This is the place to let us know.

ArubaCX drops(?) SSH and FTP packages

This thread has been viewed 3 times
  • 1.  ArubaCX drops(?) SSH and FTP packages

Posted Feb 14, 2022 01:35 PM
    • Hi all, first of all I am fairly new to Aruba world and very ambitious to learn. So your assistance really means a lot for me.
    • I have an Aruba CX 10.09.0002 running on EVE-NG. I am having an interesting problem. You can see my topology below. Basically, I can ping from host to server. I can also send curl requests successfully (I have Apache running on the Server). However I can NOT send SSH or FTP to the server. They end up with Timeout. When I remove the Aruba switch from the topology, I can successfully SSH into the server or connect to FTP server from the client.
    • I don't have any VLAN configuration in the topology. Default Vlan is used.
    • Only configuration I have on the switch is "no shutdown", "no routing" and "vlan access 1" on both 1/1/1 and 1/1/2 interfaces. Nothing else.
    • As I mentioned, Client can send ping and curl requests but SSH and FTP ends up with timeout.
    • Firewall is configured to allow all kinds of packets. A10 device is running on Layer 2, and has the appropriate zone configuration to allow packets.
    • When I remove the Aruba switch (Server and ServerRouters are connected directly), SSH and FTP connections are successful.

Could you please tell me what I am doing wrong? Thanks in advance

------------------------------
    Lemon Lover
    ------------------------------