Community Feedback

View Only
last person joined: 4 days ago 

How is the community doing? Do you have any questions or feedback related for the Airheads Community team? This is the place to let us know.

AP's stuck with D Flag but shouldn't

This thread has been viewed 5 times
  • 1.  AP's stuck with D Flag but shouldn't

Posted Mar 03, 2022 03:57 PM
    Hello all, I have a weird issue and out of ideas to try.  So here is the setup, aruba 7210 controller, 140 AP-135's, 4 of which match the one building I have having issues with but yet works.

I have from a cisco 2960 and UB P2p radio setup that enters a building into a UB switch.  From there an AP 135 sits inside and for some reason the AP in the building will never take the config and finish configuring to go live.  Notes of testing:  

1. Link is almost perfect, out of the 4 other buildings with same setups, this one has the best and most solid signal
    2. I have replaced all equipment
    3. I have by passed the far switch directly into the SM with same issue
    4. I take AP to disco switch before the AP, AP works fine.  So it appears to be something with the AP and SM setup however that gear has been replaced. Defaulted, cables replaced etc and still will not fix the issue.  Keep in mind that 4 other locations have this EXACT setup and those AP's never have an issue. 
    5. Ping time to AP-135 is 2MS or less, not drops, no errors no nothing.

Anybody have anything to try or a way to try a temp fix?  I can't do remote AP because its all the same flat network.

------------------------------
    Thomas Stallings
    ------------------------------