Networking Jobs

View Only
last person joined: 11 days ago 

Are you seeking a Networking Engineering job? Do you have a Networking Engineering job opening? If so, use this section to post your resume or to post your job openings.

UNC Chapel Hill will be hiring a new Wireless Architect (and I'll be at Atmosphere)

This thread has been viewed 11 times
  • 1.  UNC Chapel Hill will be hiring a new Wireless Architect (and I'll be at Atmosphere)

Posted Mar 29, 2022 01:30 PM
    All,

UNC Chapel Hill will be looking for a new Wireless Architect and should be posting a new position in the next month.   Because we are Higher Education, we can't compete with the top salaries at corporations, but I hope to hire this position from 115-125k a year (HR has to approve all offers).  We are located in Chapel Hill, NC.  This position will be a hybrid, with more than 50% work from home.  Once the position posts, I will post on this forum.   If you are going to be at Atmosphere next week, please reach out to me if you'd like to schedule time to know more.  This is not an interview.  It is just some time for you talk to me ahead of the position posting.  Please send me an email to r@unc.edu if you are interested.

------------------------------
    Ryan Turner
    ------------------------------