SD-WAN

View Only
last person joined: 2 days ago 

Forum to discuss HPE Aruba EdgeConnect SD-WAN and SD-Branch solutions. This includes SD-WAN Orchestration WAN edge network functions - routing, security, zone-based firewall, segmentation and WAN optimization, micro-branch solutions, best practics, and third-party integrations. All things SD-WAN!
Expand all | Collapse all

EC's Grayed out in Orchestrator

This thread has been viewed 15 times
  • 1.  EC's Grayed out in Orchestrator

Posted Feb 09, 2022 03:51 PM
    Good Evening all, 

From time to time our appliances will partially lose their connection with the Orchestrator and remain grayed out. I tried executing the command pm process node restart as advised by support, but the appliances would not come back. Eventually, I just rebooted which addressed the issue. 

Does anyone know the process/commands to get them back without rebooting? 

------------------------------
    Matthew Cobb

• 2.  RE: EC's Grayed out in Orchestrator

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Feb 10, 2022 11:11 AM
    If you're getting intermittent drops then this could be as a result of a bad link or a routing issue. One thing you can try to secure the Orchestrator websocket is by protecting your last mile i.e. instead of breaking the traffic out locally you could backhaul the Orchestrator traffic to a hub/DC location and leverage the SD-WAN bonding policies to protect against any packet loss and other degradations that may be happening. If your lines are all clean and you're still getting disconnections, I suggest uploading the sysdumps to support to analyze. The CLI command you mentioned does trigger the appliances to re-build the websockets only.

Eyad