SD-WAN

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss HPE Aruba EdgeConnect SD-WAN and SD-Branch solutions. This includes SD-WAN Orchestration WAN edge network functions - routing, security, zone-based firewall, segmentation and WAN optimization, micro-branch solutions, best practics, and third-party integrations. All things SD-WAN!
Expand all | Collapse all

How to clear configuration failures

This thread has been viewed 21 times
  • 1.  How to clear configuration failures

Posted Nov 29, 2021 11:40 AM
    Hi community 

I'm not sure if it is correct place to post such a topic, but my solution is based on Aruba SDWAN.

I have quite often problem with configuration failure error, and I don't see how to resolve issue, I have huge problem to exit failure state it seem like I'm spinnng around. 
    Is there any option to rollback or clear configuration which causes failure ?

It would be nice clear/delete failure config but I don't see such a possibility at this moment. 

What is the best way to exit config failure state ??
    regards
    K

------------------------------
    Karol Karkowski

• 2.  RE: How to clear configuration failures

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Nov 29, 2021 05:45 PM
    Why is it failing is the most important point....

If you want to just download the whole config again, you would execute "ccm-debug full-config-sync" on the MD.

Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

• 3.  RE: How to clear configuration failures

Posted Nov 30, 2021 05:40 AM
    In my case I had to change DNS servers on 60 branch controllers.

Now it seems ok, I had to make double restart of all controllers, restart seems to resolve the problem 

But failure description seemed have no sense, sometimes It is quite hard for typical/standard user to deal with failure state.
    It could be better way from Aruba to resolve such a situation 

Thanks for help 

Best regards

Karol 

Karol Karkowski