Security

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

external captive portal

This thread has been viewed 8 times
  • 1.  external captive portal

Posted Sep 22, 2014 05:22 AM

Hi all,

I'm trying to setup an external captive portal for guest to gain access to my network. I have the web server and web page (php) in place. I want the controller to redirect appropiately after the user key in their email address, append the input to a text file then redirect to their requesting website. 

The problem is after I have the controller point to my external captive portal (php), and user submit a correct email address, the page does not redirect at all <form action =" " method="post">. However, if I add in <form action ="<controller IP>/auth/index.html/u" method="post"> it gets redirect, but my php script didn't capture any input to text file.

Has anyone dealt with this before that could provide me with some pointers or share some example page? Thanks 

• 2.  RE: external captive portal

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Sep 23, 2014 08:02 AM

• 3.  RE: external captive portal

Posted Jun 16, 2022 10:58 AM
    Hi, I am looking for a solution using EXTERNAL captive portal guest authentication and accounting, not using Aruba INTERNAL captive portal

Can anyone provide a valid reference about how to do it?, i am specially interested in wired guest, not wireless guest

Kind Regards

Juan Faure