Security

View Only
last person joined: 17 hours ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Multilingual Self-registration page

This thread has been viewed 13 times
  • 1.  Multilingual Self-registration page

Posted Oct 07, 2015 11:18 AM

We are trying to create the a multilingual self registration page in clearpass guest. we heard of two methods , one is a spash page with multiple self-registration  pages linked, second one is add some script in the page that will detect the browser language and present the same page with arabic (what i understood, may not be correct )

Is there any other method ? which method is normally followed and best method. ?

Any step by step document for this available.if you enable translation assistant with language selection it is showing complete clearpass menus in different language. 

• 2.  RE: Multilingual Self-registration page

Posted Oct 07, 2015 05:00 PM

Hello,

Yes we do have this process documented. Are you a customer or partner, if a partner then I can provide a link where you should be able to access he instructions...... are you familiar with AFP (Arubapedia for Partners)?

if not message me at danny@arubanetworks.com and I'll how I can make this happen/support you.

• 3.  RE: Multilingual Self-registration page

Posted Oct 08, 2015 07:20 AM

Hi Danny,

Thanks for your replay .Yes I do have access to Arubapedia.

• 4.  RE: Multilingual Self-registration page

Posted Jan 12, 2023 06:08 AM
    Hi Danny!
    Please can you send me the link too, I'm a partner

• 5.  RE: Multilingual Self-registration page

Posted Jan 12, 2023 06:19 AM
    Hi LeNNe

This is a really old thread, it should be better to open a new topic.
    A lot have happened in ClearPass since the original post back in 2015.
    Out of the box ClearPass Guest now support language detection and page translation for the following languages:
    Arabic, Basque, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Swedish.

But in short, for the self registration page click Translations and you are able to edit any translations for the supported languages above

------------------------------
    Best Regards
    Jonas Hammarbäck
    ACCX #1335, ACMP, ACDP, ACP-Network Security, ACEP, ACSA
    Aranya AB
    If you find my answer useful, consider giving kudos and/or mark as solution
    ------------------------------