Security

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Integrate Multiple Airwave Appliances with Clearpass

This thread has been viewed 11 times
  • 1.  Integrate Multiple Airwave Appliances with Clearpass

Posted May 11, 2022 01:55 PM
    Team-

We would like to be able to add multiple Airwave Appliances  to Clearpass.  We can add all Airwave appliances to ClearPass as Endpoint Context servers.
    When use access tracker in Clearpass to observe an authentication event   and we click on the link "View in Airwave" we only see data associated with 1 Airwave appliance.   Is it official that only 1 Airwave appliance can be used? If so how  can a feature request be submitted?

Thank you

------------------------------
    Kirk Ingersoll

• 2.  RE: Integrate Multiple Airwave Appliances with Clearpass

MVP
    Posted May 21, 2022 08:40 PM
    We have (3) AirWave servers and the controller/AP/clients are unique to each server as we outgrew a single appliance. What I'm seeing with mine, is all of the links open to our 3rd server, even though the controller and client would show up in servers 1 or 2. I've also tried deleting server 1 and re-adding to see if it's the last server added, but it still is using the 3rd server.

To submit a feature request, go to https://asp.arubanetworks.com and toward the bottom look for "Innovation Zone" which gives you the ability to submit a feature request or look to see if it's already been submitted by someone else.

Michael Haring