Security

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

ClearPass Guest FIAS Integration

This thread has been viewed 10 times
  • 1.  ClearPass Guest FIAS Integration

Posted Sep 29, 2022 11:12 AM
    Hay all,

It is my first time that i am trying to connect ClearPass with an Opera Server.
    I can ping the server from my CP cli.
    My configuration on the hotspot manager this :

But i get "Service Unavailable (500)" error when trying to see the room list.
    Is there any configuration i am missing ?

Thn in advance,
    Dimitris Paraskevas

• 2.  RE: ClearPass Guest FIAS Integration

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Oct 03, 2022 10:38 AM
    This that error seems to come from the FIAS server. Did you follow the instructions from your PMS vendor? Also, while ClearPass does not require licenses, some (or most) of the PMS vendors do require a license in order to allow external integration.

------------------------------
    Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.
    ------------------------------

• 3.  RE: ClearPass Guest FIAS Integration
    Best Answer

Posted Oct 03, 2022 04:44 PM
    Thank you a lot for your answer.

I found out that Fias Service was not running on my Clearpass server (it was stopped).
    For any other person having the same issue: Aruba Clearpass Policy Manager >> Administration >> Server Manager >> Server Configuration >> Services Control : Make sure Micros Fidelio Fias servce is running..

Thank you a lot.