Network Management

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Keep an informative eye on your network with HPE Aruba Networking network management solutions
Expand all | Collapse all

Airwave ExecUI Query failed & Mobility Master Firmware not reflected correctly

This thread has been viewed 24 times
  • 1.  Airwave ExecUI Query failed & Mobility Master Firmware not reflected correctly

Posted Mar 29, 2022 01:32 PM
      |   view attached
    Hi everyone,

Recently I performed a firmware upgrade of aruba equipment in my organization and I have encounter several issue relating to airwave. Would need guidance on how to resolve this.

Firstly, I have upgraded the firmware of two mobility master to 8.6.0.17 successfully and airwave seems to be able to reflect one of the MM version correctly while another one still reflected as the old version (8.6.0.8). Tried polling and it doesnt seem to be updating the version.

Secondly, going through the airwave event logs, i realised that there is some error popping up with regards to the "EXECUI Query Failed: Error Querying", this is happening to the aruba mobility controller which i also have upgraded to 8.6.0.17. Tried searching online to no avail

My current airwave version is 8.2.14.0, upgraded from 8.2.10.0

Thank you

------------------------------
    Xin Wei Tan

• 2.  RE: Airwave ExecUI Query failed & Mobility Master Firmware not reflected correctly

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 30, 2022 09:55 AM
    Make sure that the management ip address and the username and password are correct for that device, in Airwave.

Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

• 3.  RE: Airwave ExecUI Query failed & Mobility Master Firmware not reflected correctly

Posted Apr 12, 2022 03:44 AM
    Hi joseph,

I tried ssh into the device using the username and password provided in airwave and it is a success. Also the polling and backing up of configuration seems to be fine and all the Access Point under the controller appears as well. I have also tried removing and add it back but the problem still continue to pop up.

Xin Wei Tan

• 4.  RE: Airwave ExecUI Query failed & Mobility Master Firmware not reflected correctly
    Best Answer

Posted Jun 04, 2022 01:25 AM
    Just an update on this issue :

Opened a tac case for this and it was discovered that 8.2.14.0 are having this bug.

Resolution : Upgrade to 8.2.14.1 will resolve this issue

Xin Wei Tan