Cloud Managed Networks

View Only
last person joined: 2 days ago 

Forum to discuss all things related to HPE Aruba Networking Central and UXI Network Management, including deployment of managed networks, configuration, best practices, APIs, Cloud Guest, AIOps, Presence Analytics, and other included Applications
Expand all | Collapse all

Aruba Central

This thread has been viewed 77 times
  • 1.  Aruba Central

EMPLOYEE
    Posted May 09, 2022 12:33 PM
    Hi All,

I'm monitoring a network from Aruba central and I see the alert "Aggregated device disconnections" appear quite frequently under the site alerts. The description for this alert indicates that the Access point is disconnected. However, it is connected to the PSE and is visible in the LLDP neighbors table. 

I bounce the ports to which these APs are connected and in 3-4 minutes, the APs complete the boot process and show up as online on APC.
    However, the alert recurs and the AP goes offline on APC while the switch interface is Up and Power is being delivered. All this while, there is no change in the interface status or the POE port status. 

Can we identify why the AP is losing connectivity to Aruba central while its physical connection is uninterrupted?

------------------------------
    FAIZAAN FAROOQ

• 2.  RE: Aruba Central

EMPLOYEE
    Posted May 20, 2022 07:19 PM
    this should have been fixed by now, are you still facing this issue?

Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba.