Cloud Managed Networks

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss all things related to HPE Aruba Networking Central and UXI Network Management, including deployment of managed networks, configuration, best practices, APIs, Cloud Guest, AIOps, Presence Analytics, and other included Applications
Expand all | Collapse all

ARUBA CENTRAL TIMEZONE

This thread has been viewed 12 times
  • 1.  ARUBA CENTRAL TIMEZONE

Posted Apr 20, 2022 06:13 AM
    Hello guys,

We have our Aruba Central Portal with a different timezone.

How can we change that?

Thank you

------------------------------
    octavian romanescu

• 2.  RE: ARUBA CENTRAL TIMEZONE

MVP EXPERT
    Posted Apr 20, 2022 03:15 PM
    Hi Octavian,

Not exactly known what you meaning. What kind of device is in the wrong timezone?
    Most likely you can configure the timezone for a specific device group.

• Like access points its under the device group level > configuration > system > timezone
    • For gateways its under the device group level > configuration > system > general > clock
    • For switches is some like the same

Hope this is where you looking for, else let us known a better explanation.

Marcel Koedijk | MVP Expert 2022 | ACEP | ACMP | ACCP | ACDP | Ekahau ECSE | Not an HPE Employee | Opinions are my own

• 3.  RE: ARUBA CENTRAL TIMEZONE

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Apr 21, 2022 01:07 AM
    Hi Octavian,

Do you mean your Aruba Central Portal is hosted in an area other than what would be optimal for your location? Reach out to TAC to see if they are able to help you transition. I don't believe this is trivial.

If you are attempting to change your timezone (date/clock) to a more appropriate setting for your location then I can't find this setting. Within Aruba Central if you click 'User Settings' from the user menu icon on the top right, it appears that 'Time Zone' is only there for display and cannot be changed right now. As yet I have not found a way to configure this either within Central or at the HPE Greenlake Cloud Platform level.

Hopefully someone else can be useful.
    Good luck.

• 4.  RE: ARUBA CENTRAL TIMEZONE

Posted Apr 21, 2022 02:23 AM
    Sorry for my bad explanation.  I was attempting to change to a more appropriate setting for my location.
    Our time zone is GMT+2.

I also sat what part where only is there for display. I may open a ticket with TAC to see if they can help.

Thank you

octavian romanescu