Cloud Managed Networks

View Only
last person joined: 18 hours ago 

Forum to discuss all things related to HPE Aruba Networking Central and UXI Network Management, including deployment of managed networks, configuration, best practices, APIs, Cloud Guest, AIOps, Presence Analytics, and other included Applications
Expand all | Collapse all

IP Address conflicts with other Interface -

This thread has been viewed 20 times
  • 1.  IP Address conflicts with other Interface -

Posted Apr 19, 2022 01:37 AM
    Hi, 
    I am trying to configure public IP addresses from the same range for VLAN 4049 and 4000 interfaces on Aruba 7005 controller that is controlled in Aruba Central. The VLAN interface 4094 is configured with static IP of x.x.x.21/29 and when I try to configure the VLAN interface 4000 with static IP of  x.x.x.25/29 I get the error below.

the .25 IP hasn't been configured anywhere on the controller. Do you have any idea, why this error occurs?
    Is it so that for each range only one IP can be configured on the controller?

• 2.  RE: IP Address conflicts with other Interface -

EMPLOYEE
    Posted May 06, 2022 07:44 PM
    did you sort it out? you can only have 1x ip address in any subnet range.
    so if you are using x.x.x.21/29  that means the subnet is x.x.x.16/29 and the range of IP address for it is x.x.x.17-.22

------------------------------
    Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba.
    ------------------------------