Wireless Access

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Managed Device configuration via CLI question

This thread has been viewed 25 times
  • 1.  Managed Device configuration via CLI question

Posted Apr 27, 2022 11:37 AM
    So firstly, not sure why there is no search function on the forum, so apologies if this has been covered.

In my reading of documentation, this question hasn't been addressed: how does one manage MD Cluster configuration from CLI? I am assuming that, similar to the web GUI, that management should be done from the Mobility Master and at the cluster level of the hierarchy. But there's no documentation on how to do perform this process via CLI (that I've found). The CLI guides all just tell you what you can do on each individual device. So I can read how to configure the MM, and how to configure each MD individually, but not how to make a config change and push them out and sync them via MM CLI. Is this possible?

Platform: Mobility 8.6.x w/ Managed Device cluster

------------------------------
    JOSH MORRIS

• 2.  RE: Managed Device configuration via CLI question

Posted May 05, 2022 04:24 PM
    Hi,

See the following: https://community.arubanetworks.com/browse/articles/blogviewer?blogkey=cde2f191-bb6b-4734-a943-025360e81da3

The "cd" commands get your CLI to the proper level in the hierarchy. 

Let us know how it went!

Regards,
    -Ambi

Ambidexter

• 3.  RE: Managed Device configuration via CLI question

EMPLOYEE
    Posted May 05, 2022 05:18 PM
    With regards to the search function, Google is probably the best way to search the forum:

site:community.arubanetworks.com <my search terms>​

Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.