Wireless Access

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Captive portal with internal authentication

This thread has been viewed 9 times
  • 1.  Captive portal with internal authentication

Posted Sep 14, 2022 11:11 PM
    Hello, 

I am a beginner in Aruba. I tried to configure a captive portal for guest access with internal username and password authentication. after configuring, when I connect to this guest wifi,  I cannot see the portal for the authentication that can insert username and password.  it was redirecting to the default. there was no certificate in default settings. Do I need to put a certificate into it to see the captive portal?

Please let me know where do I need to configure to see the captive portal link ( username and password input link) and 
    the requirements of the captive portal with internal authentication for guests.

• 2.  RE: Captive portal with internal authentication

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Sep 14, 2022 11:50 PM
    so i take it that, this is a controller based solution, if so here is the guide for Guest authentication.
    https://www.arubanetworks.com/techdocs/ArubaOS_8.8.0_Web_Help/Content/arubaos-solutions/captive-portal/capt-port-auth.htm

------------------------------
    Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba.
    ------------------------------