Location Services

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Location-based mobile app development and Bluetooth-based asset tracking with Meridian. Gathering analytics and business intelligence from Wi-Fi with Analytics and Location Engine (ALE).
Expand all | Collapse all

How I can create a HeatMap using Meridian SDK

This thread has been viewed 7 times
  • 1.  How I can create a HeatMap using Meridian SDK

Posted Jul 24, 2019 08:47 AM

Hello, 

I'm using meridian SDK on iOS for an internal application, I need to generate a HeatMap specific for each mobile device ( one device per user). I have an Acces Point as a Location beacon on each room. 

For example : 

Inside the office I will start my day: I click on a button in myApp using Meridian SDK, this button also start monitoring for campaigns
    (i will also use proximity beacons) .

A few hours later, I click on the stop button in myApp and a heatmap of all my movements will be generated! 

I see this article but I don't know if it's working for my need : 
    https://docs.meridianapps.com/article/529-the-heatmap-report

Thanks in advance

#LocationServices
    #ALE
    #Meridian

• 2.  RE: How I can create a HeatMap using Meridian SDK

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jul 24, 2019 01:02 PM

Are you not able to generate report in https://edit.meridianapps.com , once you login go to location and in right side we have list of options, click on  Reports tab and choose available options to generate reports

heatmaps/devices/campagins/location sharing/General

Capture.JPG

• 3.  RE: How I can create a HeatMap using Meridian SDK

Posted Jul 24, 2019 04:42 PM

Hi Pavan,

Thank for your response currently, the reports tab don't work correctly 

Screenshot 2019-07-24 at 22.23.33.png

But is not exactly what I want, I would like to generate a heatmap directly with my mobile application using the meridian SDK for iOS and on the generated heatmap I would like only records movement of the current user.  

How I can use the meridian SDK to do this? If it is not possible directly what are alternatives?

Thanks in advance

• 4.  RE: How I can create a HeatMap using Meridian SDK

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jul 25, 2019 09:27 AM

I believe it is not possible now, you can drop email to meridian support for more details

hpe-aruba-meridian@hpe.com