Aruba Apps

View Only
last person joined: 3 days ago 

The HPE Aruba Networking Apps board is designed to address questions, comments, and feature requests for all HPE Aruba Networking mobile Apps
Expand all | Collapse all

Clientless VPN Questions

This thread has been viewed 9 times
  • 1.  Clientless VPN Questions

Posted Oct 12, 2021 11:55 AM

Moving away from SonicWall and Sophos VPN and consolidating into Aruba VPN. A couple of features which we use in the clientless VPN capability are:

- Web RDP shortcuts with the ability to adjust session settings for low-bandwidth

- Web VNC shortcuts if support

- Groups and group-assigned shortcuts via Active Directory

Does Aruba have these same capabilities? Can someone point me to the documentation for these please.

------------------------------
    drake vonduck

• 2.  RE: Clientless VPN Questions

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Oct 13, 2021 06:04 AM
    I'm not aware of such web-based VPN in the Aruba products. Aruba VIA is a full VPN client for 'on the road', and with Remote AP you can offer secured wireless access at your home-workers or small office locations. Both provide transparent secure network access.

Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.