Training, Certification & Career

View Only
last person joined: 14 hours ago 

Get more information about the HPE Aruba Networking technical training and certification programs. Network with your colleagues to improve your career, and post job availability for network engineers within your organization.
Expand all | Collapse all

ACCA exam HPE6-A67 Inactive 03 August

This thread has been viewed 5 times
  • 1.  ACCA exam HPE6-A67 Inactive 03 August

Posted May 21, 2020 05:39 AM

Hi.

I see that the ACCA exam HPE6-A67 will become inactive on 3rd August 2020. Has anything been released about what will replace it? Is it still worth passing HPE6-A67? Or should one wait for the latest exam?

Thanks.

• 2.  RE: ACCA exam HPE6-A67 Inactive 03 August

EMPLOYEE
    Posted May 22, 2020 04:47 AM

You can take the current exam as Aruba moved from version based certifications to time-based certifications. That will mean that your certification will be valid for 3 years (for Associate level exams) regardless the version you certified on.

I'd assume that if an exam will be inactivated, that by that time a new exam will be available. If you think this will get you into troubles, please reach out to the certification program team.

• 3.  RE: ACCA exam HPE6-A67 Inactive 03 August

Posted Jun 15, 2020 09:21 AM

The same here.

If I understood correctly, I can take the current HPE6-A67 and it will be valid for 3 years.

Also, the new policy requires you to take de associate level first. Last year, I could take the P level exam without the associate certificate.