Training, Certification & Career

View Only
last person joined: 2 days ago 

Get more information about the HPE Aruba Networking technical training and certification programs. Network with your colleagues to improve your career, and post job availability for network engineers within your organization.
Expand all | Collapse all

Aruba Central

This thread has been viewed 50 times
  • 1.  Aruba Central

Posted Aug 22, 2021 02:09 PM
    I am ready to take the HPE6-A72 exam, and think I will do the HPE6-A73 exam next. But I think I really need some training on Aruba Central. Is there an exam, class, or just a GOOD book that focuses on Aruba Central? Maybe even an online tutorial, LOL. I have logged in and moved around ect. But I have also added a couple switches, made mistakes etc and had to have someone with more experience come in behind me and show me the mistakes I made etc. I feel like it is not intuitive enough to just log in and pick it up, most people i know say the same. And to be fair, it is a complex thing and intuitive may not be a fair objective. So any suggestion on some training would be great, thanks.

Dann

------------------------------
    Daniel Worden

• 2.  RE: Aruba Central

Posted Sep 05, 2021 04:52 PM
    Check this
    Available training
    Managing Campus Networks with Aruba Central, Rev. 21.11
    Managing Campus Networks with Aruba Central, Rev. 21.11 eLearning + Self-directed labs
    2-Day Self-Directed Lab - Managing Campus Networks with Aruba Central

Youtube
    Airheads Broadcasting Channel

Harendra
    ACDX#1129,ACEP,CWSP,CWNA,CCNA

• 3.  RE: Aruba Central

Posted Sep 06, 2021 11:48 AM

This is GREAT. Thank you very much. I will investigate each of those items.

Dann