Training, Certification & Career

View Only
last person joined: 5 days ago 

Get more information about the HPE Aruba Networking technical training and certification programs. Network with your colleagues to improve your career, and post job availability for network engineers within your organization.
Expand all | Collapse all

ACP-CA Study Material

This thread has been viewed 14 times
  • 1.  ACP-CA Study Material

Posted 10 days ago

Hello All,

I have recently taken the Aruba class on the ACP-CA certification but have been told that the exam is a bit more brutal than past HPe Aruba certs. Just curious of those who have passed this exam, what non-HPe published study materials did you use to prepare for the exam?  TIA

• 2.  RE: ACP-CA Study Material

MVP
    Posted 7 days ago

Hi

You have the Official Study Guide on this link:
    https://hpepress.hpe.com/product/Aruba+Certified+Professional+-+Campus+Access+Official+Certification+Study+Guide+HPE7-A01-Hardcover-19786

------------------------------
    Shpat | ACEP | ACMP | ACCP | ACDP |
    -Just an Aruba enthusiast and contributor by cases-
    ------------------------------

• 3.  RE: ACP-CA Study Material

Posted 7 days ago

Yes, I have the official HPe published study material. I asked about non-HPE published material. According to those I have spoken to that have taken this exam, there is content in the exams that is not in the study guide and my HPe instructors have confirmed this. Just curious what other material, if any, others who have passed this exam have used to prep.