Training, Certification & Career

View Only
last person joined: 7 days ago 

Get more information about the HPE Aruba Networking technical training and certification programs. Network with your colleagues to improve your career, and post job availability for network engineers within your organization.
Expand all | Collapse all

ACSP HPE6-A73 exam

This thread has been viewed 27 times
  • 1.  ACSP HPE6-A73 exam

Posted Oct 06, 2022 05:01 AM
    Good day fellow Airheads 
    I am going to attempt the Aruba Certified Switch Professional exam. There is no money for training and prepping and everything needs to be self study.
    I would like to know if there is any practical labs like in Cisco and what are they 
    Is there any extra or free material I can study 
    I have my ACSA and a couple of years experience any guidance on what to study and do will be highly preciated
    Thank you

• 2.  RE: ACSP HPE6-A73 exam

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Oct 10, 2022 06:24 AM
    You can find the Certification Datacard here. And in there you can find 'Additional study material' which is paid, but self-study. The cost for the book there is less than the cost for the exam itself.
    In the Exam datacard you can see what is being tested in the exam, so you could prepare for the exam independently. Still using the official material would be the path that most people follow.

------------------------------
    Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.
    ------------------------------