Network Management

View Only
last person joined: 7 hours ago 

Keep an informative eye on your network with HPE Aruba Networking network management solutions
Expand all | Collapse all

AirWave Report Switch Port Operational Status Last Change

This thread has been viewed 10 times
  • 1.  AirWave Report Switch Port Operational Status Last Change

Posted Jun 07, 2022 12:12 PM

To find out when a switchport has been used last time, we can go to the switch in AirWave – Ports – click on the port.  The status for the port includes "Operational Status Last Change" that shows the last time the port was up.  This feature is useful for reclaiming the switch ports that have not been used for a long time.

Checking each port for "Operational Status Last Change" is not efficient.  I am trying to use AirWave report type "Port Usage" to generate the detail of switch ports but there is no "Operational Status Last Change" in "Include details about each port"

Am I missing something or do I need a feature request?

AirWave version 8.2.14, switch HPE 2930f

Thanks,

• 2.  RE: AirWave Report Switch Port Operational Status Last Change

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jun 07, 2022 02:39 PM
    Port usage report is for the actual usage of the ports and not the operational status of the ports.
    This should be a new Feature request to include the operational status in the port usage report or other report for the same.
    Alternate way is to do a CSV export of the ports table for each switch.

• 3.  RE: AirWave Report Switch Port Operational Status Last Change

Posted Jun 07, 2022 04:01 PM
    The CSV export has all information about the port excepts the column I need: "Operational Status Last Change"
    I'll send in the feature request. 

Thanks.

------------------------------
    TrinhNguyen
    ------------------------------