Wireless Access

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

All configuration Failure - UPDATE Certificate

This thread has been viewed 3 times
  • 1.  All configuration Failure - UPDATE Certificate

Posted 15 days ago

Hello everyone, how are you?

I would like some help with a question.

I updated my https certificate on mobility, but the update was done before at the controller level and it gave me the following error " Error: server certificate "xxxxxxxxx" is either expired or not found in path /mm

After this error, I also added the same certificate at my MM level, and now I would like this configuration error to disappear from my system.

I wouldn't like to have to restart my MM, so I researched and found the command "ccm-debug full-config-sync" and I believe that applying it would solve my configuration "problem" and synchronize the entire environment.

Has anyone used this command and can help me if this would be a possible solution, or would I have to deal with it another way?

• 2.  RE: All configuration Failure - UPDATE Certificate

EMPLOYEE
    Posted 13 days ago

Are you trying to apply a certificate to a Mobility Conductor or a Mobility Controller?  Is the certificate meant for the admin UI or something else?

------------------------------
    Carson Hulcher, ACEX#110
    ------------------------------