Controllerless Networks

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

Anyine seen issues with Instant 8.11.0 APs rebooting

This thread has been viewed 18 times
  • 1.  Anyine seen issues with Instant 8.11.0 APs rebooting

MVP EXPERT
    Posted Oct 27, 2022 07:47 AM
    Hi,
    I've got a  4 node 303H Instant network thats been running with no issues for over a year using firmware  up to the 8.10.x branch.

In a moment of weakness I installed 8.11.0 and since then  the APs are all rebooting every 30 mins or so... its a bit annoying.

in terms of  downgrading to 8.10 again, any specifics i need to know?  guess it'll drop to a default config  ( do have some  backup configs

A

• 2.  RE: Anyine seen issues with Instant 8.11.0 APs rebooting

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Oct 27, 2022 06:06 PM
    you can downgrade with no issue.
    also i am interested in the cause of the reboot as displayed in the output of "show version"

------------------------------
    Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba.

• 3.  RE: Anyine seen issues with Instant 8.11.0 APs rebooting

Posted Nov 02, 2022 01:32 PM
    I've been having issues with 8.11 too. Wireless networks stop working every now on random APs and they need a reset. I hope a new version gets released soon, as I can't be bothered with a downgrade yet.

• 4.  RE: Anyine seen issues with Instant 8.11.0 APs rebooting

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Nov 02, 2022 06:26 PM
    what is displayed in the cause of the reboot as displayed in the output of "show version"

Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba.