Wireless Access

View Only
last person joined: 16 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Apboot software upgrade for IAP-135

This thread has been viewed 39 times
  • 1.  Apboot software upgrade for IAP-135

Posted Oct 01, 2022 12:28 AM
    Hello Team Aruba
    - I have several Aruba 135 devices but only able to update fw version 6.1 because of apboot 1.2.5
    - I need to upgrade apboot to be able to run firmware 6.4. Please help me
    Thank

• 2.  RE: Apboot software upgrade for IAP-135

Posted Oct 01, 2022 08:33 PM
    Help

• 3.  RE: Apboot software upgrade for IAP-135

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Oct 01, 2022 08:45 PM
    perhaps you can upgrade them in steps,  to 6.1.3.4-3.1.0.2 first and then upgrade to 6.2.x etc
    read the release notes to see the upgrade path as one of the versions will upgrade the cp-boot

------------------------------
    Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba.

• 4.  RE: Apboot software upgrade for IAP-135

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Oct 03, 2022 03:17 AM
    Where are you seeing that you need to upgrade the cpboot? 

As an aside, the cpboot is not part of a typical software upgrade on a website, so upgrading the ArubaOS does not upgrade the cpboot, unfortunately.

Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

HPE Design and Deploy Guides: https://community.arubanetworks.com/support/migrated-knowledge-base?attachments=&communitykey=dcc83c62-1a3a-4dd8-94dc-92968ea6fff1&pageindex=0&pagesize=12&search=&sort=most_recent&viewtype=card