SD-WAN

View Only
last person joined: 7 days ago 

Forum to discuss HPE Aruba EdgeConnect SD-WAN and SD-Branch solutions. This includes SD-WAN Orchestration WAN edge network functions - routing, security, zone-based firewall, segmentation and WAN optimization, micro-branch solutions, best practics, and third-party integrations. All things SD-WAN!
Expand all | Collapse all

Appliance List in Aruba Orchestrator

This thread has been viewed 24 times
  • 1.  Appliance List in Aruba Orchestrator

Posted Jul 06, 2022 07:04 AM
    In Aruba Orchestrator, how can I view a list of all my appliances that shows the model, serial number etc?

• 2.  RE: Appliance List in Aruba Orchestrator

Posted Jul 06, 2022 07:34 AM

In the Orchestrator, go to "Configuration" >> "Discovered Appliances"

------------------------------
    Jan-Willem

• 3.  RE: Appliance List in Aruba Orchestrator

Posted Jul 06, 2022 07:54 AM
    The Discovered Devices screen under my Orchestrator only lists the new devices that have been added, with an option to Approve or Deny them. It doesn't show the devices that have already been added to the system.
    How can I get it to show all the devices that have already been added?

• 4.  RE: Appliance List in Aruba Orchestrator

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jul 06, 2022 08:33 AM
    Administration --> System Information and then use the Search box to look for serial number, model, etc.

Eyad

• 5.  RE: Appliance List in Aruba Orchestrator

Posted Jul 07, 2022 05:31 AM
    The "Administration -> System" Information screen only shows the Host Name, Property Key and Property Value columns. The information is there, but it's not displayed in a user-friendly format.

But if I press the Export button, it creates a CSV file containing all the information like Appliance Name, Appliance Model, Serial Number. This is the important information that I'm after.

I wish all this information was visible as columns on the System Information table. This would be much more user-friendly and make the system much easier to administer.

• 6.  RE: Appliance List in Aruba Orchestrator
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jul 07, 2022 10:22 AM
    • Select all appliances in the tree
    • Go to Configuration>Overlays & Security>Licensing>Licenses
    This will show you Name, Model, serial number and license applied

• 7.  RE: Appliance List in Aruba Orchestrator

Posted Jul 07, 2022 06:56 PM
    Thanks DH92. This Licenses screen provides me with the information I am after, and even gives me an Export option.

Note:   It would be much more user-friendly if Orchestrator had an "Appliances" screen that listed all the details of each Appliance.

• 8.  RE: Appliance List in Aruba Orchestrator

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jul 08, 2022 08:34 AM
    Agree, or simply changing the name of the Licenses to Appliances and Licenses.  I can make that recommendation.  Glad to help!