Wireless Access

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Aruba 501 wireless , I did the factory reset, but I can not use admin for user and password to logon.

This thread has been viewed 9 times
  • 1.  Aruba 501 wireless , I did the factory reset, but I can not use admin for user and password to logon.

Posted Feb 06, 2023 09:52 AM

It's shown this message.
    Logon Failed: Incorrect username and/or password

• 2.  RE: Aruba 501 wireless , I did the factory reset, but I can not use admin for user and password to logon.

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Feb 07, 2023 05:31 AM
    Did you perform the factory reset before that?

To reset the Aruba 501 to factory defaults, press and hold the button until the status LEDs flash three times, then release.

Did you try the Firefox browser? Have you tried clearing your browser cache?

Just tested here and it just works... after reset I can login with admin/admin again.

------------------------------
    Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.
    ------------------------------

• 3.  RE: Aruba 501 wireless , I did the factory reset, but I can not use admin for user and password to logon.

Posted Feb 07, 2023 09:13 PM
    Dear  Herman Robers,
    Thank you so much.
    After I followed your advice, It's worked. I can logon and set the new password.