last person joined: 3 days ago 

Expand all | Collapse all

Aruba 6000 VLAN 20- Help

This thread has been viewed 16 times
  • 1.  Aruba 6000 VLAN 20- Help

Posted Mar 07, 2023 10:22 AM
      |   view attached

Good morning! 

I urgently need your expertise and which commands I should enter in the console.

My problem is that, I don't know how VLAN 20 gets out to the internet.

I have drawn my network structure and attached it as an attachment.

Many thanks for your help! 

kind regards

MCB2323

• 2.  RE: Aruba 6000 VLAN 20- Help

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 08, 2023 08:05 AM

That is not something the CX 6000 can help with. Also, you should not use 191.168.0.0/16 as a subnet as it is in use on the internet.

For 'getting to the internet', that's something your router should take care of, as it probably will to do routing and NAT for it.

Who designed/built this network?

------------------------------
    Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.
    ------------------------------

• 3.  RE: Aruba 6000 VLAN 20- Help

Posted Mar 10, 2023 04:14 AM
      |   view attached

Thanks for your quick help.

I adjusted the IP addresses, set the routing on the router and reconfigured the switches.

however, I cannot access the Internet via port 1/1/22 (VLAN20).

What other things do I have to consider or set so that I get an internet connection with VLAN20 (172.16.16.0/24)?

192.168.0.98 - Putty is 6.OG and 192.168.0.99 is KG