Controllerless Networks

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

Aruba Airwave free license

This thread has been viewed 19 times
  • 1.  Aruba Airwave free license

Posted Oct 25, 2022 05:14 PM
    Could anyone please share the maximum device count allowed for Aruba Airwave free license?

• 2.  RE: Aruba Airwave free license

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Oct 25, 2022 05:39 PM
    what do yo mean by Airwave free lic?
    if you need an eval lic you need to talk to your local Aruba engineer.

------------------------------
    Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba.

• 3.  RE: Aruba Airwave free license

Posted Oct 25, 2022 07:08 PM
    Hi

Thanks for the reply. Actually yes. I need to get the maximum device count allowed on Aruba Airwave evaluation license. 

Best Regards, 
    Krishal 

*******************************************************************************************************

Disclaimer:The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, relying on, taking action, publish, alter, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.

********************************************************************************************************

• 4.  RE: Aruba Airwave free license

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Oct 25, 2022 08:34 PM
    for eval lics please contact your local Aruba SE or partner.

Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba.