Wired Intelligent Edge

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Bring performance and reliability to your network with the HPE Aruba Networking Core, Aggregation, and Access layer switches. Discuss the latest features and functionality of your switching devices, and find ways to improve security across your network to bring together a mobile-first solution

Aruba AOS-CX Overridden Role or Mixed Role| VSAs or Radius Attribute with LUR or DUR!

This thread has been viewed 4 times
  • 1.  Aruba AOS-CX Overridden Role or Mixed Role| VSAs or Radius Attribute with LUR or DUR!

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Aug 08, 2022 10:44 PM
      |   view attached

Hello, I have a customer who is asking if they define LURs on their CX switches, and reference those roles via VSAs in CPPM enforcements, whether they can also pass idle- and reauth-timeout VSAs as well as the LUR name? I'm not sure why one would want to separate those attributes from the LUR definitions themselves, but I'm curious to know what the LUR and VSA coexistence or precedence behavior would be. Any ideas?

Yes,  "Radius overridden role" or Mixed role is supported from 10.08. Refer attached presentation for more information 

Good day!

Attachment(s)

pptx
    CX 10.8 ToI - Mixed_Role.pptx   9.81 MB 1 version