Cloud Managed Networks

View Only
last person joined: 2 days ago 

Forum to discuss all things related to HPE Aruba Networking Central and UXI Network Management, including deployment of managed networks, configuration, best practices, APIs, Cloud Guest, AIOps, Presence Analytics, and other included Applications
Expand all | Collapse all

Aruba Central Cloud Guest Authentication

This thread has been viewed 9 times
  • 1.  Aruba Central Cloud Guest Authentication

Posted Feb 13, 2024 11:02 AM

HI Everyone, I'm looking for some help. 

In our business we use Aruba Central and have Guest and BYOD setup for Cloud Authentication access via either email or mobile. The email methods works ok, but for some reason the mobile SMS has stopped being received for any UK users on the EE or Vodafone networks, all other Mobile providers work perfectly fine. I am also an EE mobile users and have the same issue.

I have contacted EE and they say that they are blocking any SMS messages, but something isnt right. It was working a year or so ago and not its just stopped.

Has anyone experienced this before or knows how to resolve it, as EE in the London is a very popular mobile network and a lot of our Guests and staff try and authenticate each day and get this issue. Yes, email works but sometimes the email isnt receieved in enough time and the pin code is no longer available. 

• 2.  RE: Aruba Central Cloud Guest Authentication

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Feb 14, 2024 06:00 AM

Please open a call with Aruba Support. They may check with the SMS provider used for Central, and through them with EE UK what is preventing the SMS messages to be received.

------------------------------
    Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.
    ------------------------------