Cloud Managed Networks

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss all things related to HPE Aruba Networking Central and UXI Network Management, including deployment of managed networks, configuration, best practices, APIs, Cloud Guest, AIOps, Presence Analytics, and other included Applications
Expand all | Collapse all

Aruba Central CloudAtuh (Azure) , client asking if he cant deploy the cloud cert via GPO .

This thread has been viewed 10 times
  • 1.  Aruba Central CloudAtuh (Azure) , client asking if he cant deploy the cloud cert via GPO .

Posted Mar 08, 2023 09:55 AM

Hi AirHeads,

Recently one of my clients asked me if he can deploy the cloudauth cert via GPO to his eneteprise users and not via the OnBoarding process due some software agents on this windows's that block the flow of the Aruba OnBoard process.

Is it possible ? (deploy the cloudauth cert via GPO )

------------------------------
    (*) If i helped you , Please do kudos me as a thank you (*)

Aruba AirHeads - Because mobility matters.

• 2.  RE: Aruba Central CloudAtuh (Azure) , client asking if he cant deploy the cloud cert via GPO .
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 08, 2023 11:13 AM

No that is not possible at the moment. Please use the Aruba Innovation Zone to search for this as a feature request, or add it if is not there yet.

Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.

• 3.  RE: Aruba Central CloudAtuh (Azure) , client asking if he cant deploy the cloud cert via GPO .

Posted Mar 08, 2023 11:43 AM

Thanks for the info :) and fast reply.

(*) If i helped you , Please do kudos me as a thank you (*)

Aruba AirHeads - Because mobility matters.