Wireless Access

View Only
last person joined: 8 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Aruba Central Issues

This thread has been viewed 24 times
  • 1.  Aruba Central Issues

Posted 7 days ago

Good afternoon,

I am attempting to move my company off of the old AOS 8.5 and into Aruba Central AOS10. Our Current setup is: 1 Mobility Master, 2 Virtual Controllers, and 185 APs (315s and 515s). The new setup will be: 2 Gateways (Clustered), and 185 APs. I was able to successfully get one AP enrolled in Central successfully and working in our environment. However, as soon as I added two more, we started to see issues with our current AOS 8.5 environment. The Virtual controllers and APs start going up and down and clients are unable to join the wireless, this happens after about 2-3 hours after the Aruba Central APs have been plugged in. The Aruba Central APs are unaffected by this issue. As soon as I turn the Aruba Central APs off the issues go away. Our goal is to keep both environments running at the same time to avoid down time in our warehouse.  Any help would be awesome on this because I am stumped at this point. I have contacted Aruba support be they haven't been able to narrow down what the issue is at this point.

• 2.  RE: Aruba Central Issues

EMPLOYEE
    Posted 7 days ago

there is this AOS10 migration guide which could help in planning.

------------------------------
    If my post was useful accept solution and/or give kudos.
    Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of HPE or Aruba.
    ------------------------------

• 3.  RE: Aruba Central Issues
    Best Answer

Posted 17 hours ago

This issue was resolved by putting all Aruba Central APs in a different VLAN than the Aruba 8.5 OS APs.