Training, Certification & Career

View Only
last person joined: 7 days ago 

Get more information about the HPE Aruba Networking technical training and certification programs. Network with your colleagues to improve your career, and post job availability for network engineers within your organization.
Expand all | Collapse all

Aruba Certified Associate Campus Access WiFi

This thread has been viewed 18 times
  • 1.  Aruba Certified Associate Campus Access WiFi

Posted Jan 14, 2024 04:22 PM

Hello I am wanting to both study for the Aruba Certified Associate Campus Access exam, and I would like to KNOW this material as I will be expected to perform these tasks as part of my job. For the WiFi/Aruba Central part I am thinking of buying some APs on-line. Would the Aruba 315 or 325s work to study for the exam and prepare me to work with Aruba WiFi in the work place? 

Thanks in advance for you help with this. 

• 2.  RE: Aruba Certified Associate Campus Access WiFi

MVP EXPERT
    Posted Jan 14, 2024 04:49 PM

Sure, both IAP-315 and IAP-325 are excellent for learning. Be sure buy the Instant version (IAP) and not the (AP) campus version. And be sure to have the right country code for your region. When you create a new Aruba Central account you get a 90-days trail version to play with. Maybe your also interested in the AP-503 series which cost around 300$ new.

------------------------------
    Marcel Koedijk | MVP Expert 2023 | ACEP | ACMP | ACCP | ACDP | Ekahau ECSE | Not an HPE Employee | Opinions are my own
    ------------------------------

• 3.  RE: Aruba Certified Associate Campus Access WiFi

Posted Jan 14, 2024 05:12 PM

Thank you very much. I am going to check those out. Again, I really appreciate  your REALLY fast reply.