Cloud Managed Networks

View Only
last person joined: 2 days ago 

Forum to discuss all things related to HPE Aruba Networking Central and UXI Network Management, including deployment of managed networks, configuration, best practices, APIs, Cloud Guest, AIOps, Presence Analytics, and other included Applications
Expand all | Collapse all

Aruba Instant On 1930 Switch Series Trunk VLANs Port

This thread has been viewed 7 times
  • 1.  Aruba Instant On 1930 Switch Series Trunk VLANs Port

Posted Aug 07, 2022 06:49 PM
    Dear All,

I have Aruba Instant On 1930 Switch Series, I want to allow all VLANs on a single port, as if a trunk port on Cisco. I have tried including all VLANs on a port, where the native VLAN was included as untagged and other VLANs are included as tagged. 

I'm doing such because I have a Linksys LAPAC1300C Access Point, where I want to tag different SSIDs with different VLAN IDs, so the port connecting to the AP should allow all VLANs. What should happen is that the AP should get an IP in the VLAN1 which is the native VLAN while the SSID take the Tagged VLAN ID.

SSID is working and I'm getting an IP in the VLAN ID I configured with. But the AP is not taking an IP in VLAN1, it's going offline and I don't know what IP it's taking while it should take an IP in the native VLAN VLAN1,

Is there anything missing?

Thanks in advance!

• 2.  RE: Aruba Instant On 1930 Switch Series Trunk VLANs Port

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Aug 08, 2022 10:56 AM
    Please try to ask your question on the Aruba Instant ON forum.

------------------------------
    Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.
    ------------------------------