Wireless Access

View Only
last person joined: 23 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Aruba MM dashboard data not visible

This thread has been viewed 9 times
  • 1.  Aruba MM dashboard data not visible

Posted 12 days ago

Hello, I am using ArubaMM-VA, version 8.7.1.1. I upgraded to version 8.10.0.10. Afterwards, data started not appearing on my Dashboard screen. I reinstalled the old version, 8.7.1.1, but the problem continued in this version as well. As seen in the attached picture, 2 MDs are working smoothly and the data is coming, but I cannot see it on my Dashboard screen.
    Thanks for your help.

• 2.  RE: Aruba MM dashboard data not visible

EMPLOYEE
    Posted 12 days ago

Did you upgrade the controllers as well?

------------------------------
    Carson Hulcher, ACEX#110

• 3.  RE: Aruba MM dashboard data not visible

EMPLOYEE
    Posted 12 days ago

It may help to clear your browser cache, or retry in a Private/Incognito browser window.

Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.

• 4.  RE: Aruba MM dashboard data not visible

MVP
    Posted 12 days ago

The same thing happened to me last Summer while upgrading from 8.7 to 8.10. There's a known bug that TAC was able to resolve. I don't have the case in front of me as this issue was on the side of a more significant issue I had when going to 8.10.

Contact TAC and they will fix it for you.