Cloud Managed Networks

View Only
last person joined: 5 hours ago 

Forum to discuss all things related to HPE Aruba Networking Central and UXI Network Management, including deployment of managed networks, configuration, best practices, APIs, Cloud Guest, AIOps, Presence Analytics, and other included Applications
Expand all | Collapse all

Aruba Netedit - Alerts and Notifications and fail to add a secondary switch in VSX mode

This thread has been viewed 11 times
  • 1.  Aruba Netedit - Alerts and Notifications and fail to add a secondary switch in VSX mode

Posted May 26, 2022 06:27 PM
    Hello there!

Recently I have configured the Aruba Netedit and our customer wants to receive the alerts through an email. Is this possible? because I have been searching and I haven't find anything in the settings.

Another thing,

I have run the discovery options and the four switches 6300 have been discovered and added automatically, but we have 2 switches 8320 configured in VSX mode, but for some reason the secondary switch is not added, only the primary honestly I have no idea why I cannot add the secondary.

Any thought?

Thanks

------------------------------
    Scott James

• 2.  RE: Aruba Netedit - Alerts and Notifications and fail to add a secondary switch in VSX mode

EMPLOYEE
    Posted May 26, 2022 11:07 PM
    yes email notification is supported, here is the user guide for it.
    https://asp.arubanetworks.com/downloads/documents/RmlsZTozNTVjYTlkYy05NjRhLTExZWMtYjYwZi04N2Y5ZGQ2M2VkMzQ%3D

Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba.