Wireless Access

View Only
last person joined: 22 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Aruba OS 10.4.1.0 or 10.4.1.1

This thread has been viewed 17 times
  • 1.  Aruba OS 10.4.1.0 or 10.4.1.1

Posted Mar 10, 2024 03:10 AM

Good day to you all,

I am trying to download the Aruba OS 10.4.1.0 or .1, each time I try to download I receive a message that "my download is being reviewed, please try again after 4 hours". I waited and waited, but still receiving the same message. Does anyone know why?

Thank you for your assistance.

BR

• 2.  RE: Aruba OS 10.4.1.0 or 10.4.1.1

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 10, 2024 07:23 AM

do you mean initiating firmware upgrade from Aruba Central or from ASP?

------------------------------
    If my post was useful accept solution and/or give kudos.
    Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of HPE or Aruba.

• 3.  RE: Aruba OS 10.4.1.0 or 10.4.1.1

Posted Mar 10, 2024 08:27 AM

I mean I am trying to download the software package from the Aruba support web site.

• 4.  RE: Aruba OS 10.4.1.0 or 10.4.1.1

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 10, 2024 12:51 PM

Do you have an active support contract and/or subscriptions for Central?  If so, there is/was probably a transient issue with the support site.

Carson Hulcher, ACEX#110

• 5.  RE: Aruba OS 10.4.1.0 or 10.4.1.1

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 11, 2024 08:26 AM

You should normally not download AOS 10.x from ASP, as it would (only) work with Aruba Central, and from Aruba Central you can just select the firmware version and upgrade much easier. I never had to download AOS 10.x from ASP.

If the download is under review, it also may be that your account is not eligible to download that software, possibly because you don't have an active subscription or support for the AP/gateway/Central.

What would be your reason to manually download AOS 10?

Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.

• 6.  RE: Aruba OS 10.4.1.0 or 10.4.1.1

Posted Mar 11, 2024 09:09 AM

Hi Herman,

We do not have a subscription for Aruba Central. We have a standalone deployment of Campus gateway 9240 and 550 Aruba Access points from deferent types.

BR

• 7.  RE: Aruba OS 10.4.1.0 or 10.4.1.1

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 11, 2024 09:12 AM

AOS 10 is currently cloud only and requires Central subscriptions to function.