Wired Intelligent Edge

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Bring performance and reliability to your network with the HPE Aruba Networking Core, Aggregation, and Access layer switches. Discuss the latest features and functionality of your switching devices, and find ways to improve security across your network to bring together a mobile-first solution
Expand all | Collapse all

ArubaOS-CX_10_10_0002 copy to statup-config fails

This thread has been viewed 29 times
  • 1.  ArubaOS-CX_10_10_0002 copy to statup-config fails

Posted Jun 26, 2022 06:31 AM
    Hi All,
    Testing the new version of the simulator, I observ my ztp solution using DHCP and TFTP fails. 

Testing manually with copy tftp://[ip]/sw01.conf startup-config vrf mgmt fails with:
    Copying configuration: [Failure]
    exit status 5

When using copy - paste into the console the configuration comes in fine.

Testet on VMware workstation 16.2.3, VMware ESXI 6.5 and EVE-NG Pro 5.0.1-17

Anyone knowing where to lookup the exit status 5? Anyone got this working? Anyone tested it on hardware? 

This have been working fine on both 10.08 and 10.09.

------------------------------
    Arne Opdal
    ------------------------------

• 2.  RE: ArubaOS-CX_10_10_0002 copy to statup-config fails

Posted Oct 06, 2022 10:41 PM
    I am Facing the same issue, i am testing a configuration push with Ansible, got error 500 and the same exit status 5 when trying to copy the configuration from a remote tftp. On Ansible i recieve the error "GENERIC OPERATION ERROR: Error copying configuration. exit status 5\\n: Code: 500'\n" also tested with the new 10.10.1000 version same behaviour

All works on version 10.09.0002.