Security

View Only
last person joined: 23 hours ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Azure ClearPass Data disk

This thread has been viewed 14 times
  • 1.  Azure ClearPass Data disk

Posted 13 days ago

Hi Experts,

We are deploying new 6.11.1 nodes in Azure. We have followed all guidelines per the document. The data disk that is attached to the ClearPass VM is not seen on the appliance.  When we run "show system-resources" I can see only the OS disk which is selected by default when deploying via marketplace and cannot see the data disk of 1000GB. Since, the device doesn't meet the specifications and doesn't have enough disk space I am unable to morph the VM to C2000V and upgrade it to the latest patch 6.11.8. We have the same setup in 6.9 and that seems to be working fine.

Creating the Azure Custom Storage Account and Virtual Appliance (arubanetworks.com)

I have tried rebuilding a node without the data disk, shutdown the ClearPass and attached the data disk in the "stopped" state and powered it back on still didn't make any difference. I tried deploying 6.12 as well and had the same experience.

Any feedback is appreciated.

• 2.  RE: Azure ClearPass Data disk

EMPLOYEE
    Posted 13 days ago

Known issue.  If you continue to have problems with the installation after following the suggested workaround, then please contact TAC for assistance.

------------------------------
    Carson Hulcher, ACEX#110
    ------------------------------