Cloud Managed Networks

View Only
last person joined: 2 days ago 

Forum to discuss all things related to HPE Aruba Networking Central and UXI Network Management, including deployment of managed networks, configuration, best practices, APIs, Cloud Guest, AIOps, Presence Analytics, and other included Applications

How do you remove stale gateway tunnels

This thread has been viewed 5 times
  • 1.  How do you remove stale gateway tunnels

Posted Jun 22, 2022 04:50 AM
    Hi,

I've been setting up SD-Branch Prisma Access integrations. Whilst doing so I created, removed and created (again) IPSec maps to Prisma Access on my gateway. I was tweaking it till I got it just right. 

I can now see the 2 VPN tunnels up on Central on my gateway when I go to WAN > Tunnels. The issue is I can also see 4 other tunnels which appear identical to the ones that are up, but they're down.

See the image below. The green highlighted tunnels are actual tunnels that are configured and are up. The red ones are not present.

I've tried removing all Prisma Access IPSec maps and leaving the gateway for 24 hours. Then rebooting the gateway. This didn't remove the stale tunnels. I've tried Cleare IPSec SA & Clear ISAKMP SA. When checking the CLI these tunnels were not present. 

I re-added the tunnels following the above troubleshooting which is when the screenshot was taken.

Any ideas?