Aruba Apps

View Only
last person joined: 2 days ago 

The HPE Aruba Networking Apps board is designed to address questions, comments, and feature requests for all HPE Aruba Networking mobile Apps
Expand all | Collapse all

Cannot access Web GUI

This thread has been viewed 27 times
  • 1.  Cannot access Web GUI

Posted Mar 07, 2022 03:48 PM
      |   view attached

Hi Guys, im new here so please forgive me if this is the wrong place to post.

i am stuck with not being able to access web guides for an aruba switch.  i initially mucked up the Vlan settings which caused the problem, i thought id fixed it but alas cannot get web access (easier for me than putty etc)  Also - maybe coincidence this switch is the only one out of 4 that won't synch time

i have 4 aruba's linked via fibre around the site.  Can anyone help me gain web access again please?  i have posted config below as this is usually what is requested.

thanks in advance

Pete

------------------------------
    Pete The Tax

Attachment(s)

txt
    Comms Lower.txt   3 KB 1 version

• 2.  RE: Cannot access Web GUI

Posted Mar 08, 2022 04:48 AM
    Just to update - i found an issue with the vlanip - as config copied from other unit.  fixed this and i have access now.  but it is intermittent - the switch doesn't go offline but web access goes and my device monitor register it as offline (its not - router goes into this switch and there is no loss of internet) and i can ping)  i am also getting odd reports in event log about conflicting ip which appears to conflict with itself.  it also won't synch with time server still.

IPv4: Duplicate IPv4 address 192.168.0.25 is detected on port 47 in VLAN 1 with a MAC address of 64167f-c35f2e (11 times in 60 seconds)

the mac address is address of switch??

Pete The Tax

• 3.  RE: Cannot access Web GUI

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Apr 11, 2022 12:15 PM
    You would need to check what is behind port 47 with MAC address 64:16:7c:cd:5f:2e. That device is using the same IP 192.168.0.25. If that mac address is the switch itself, it could be that you have create a loop in the network and traffic is coming back on interface 47.

Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.