Wireless Access

View Only
last person joined: 12 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Cannot Remove VMC out of Mobility Conductor

This thread has been viewed 15 times
  • 1.  Cannot Remove VMC out of Mobility Conductor

Posted May 10, 2023 10:51 PM

Hi All, I have been trying remove my VMC from my Mobility Conductor but I faced an issue where an error message pop up "Exception raised while processing request". I have search online and find out that the issue may comes from something related CPSec but there is no workaround for it. Do you guys know how can I solve this issue? 

The version for VMC: 8.10.0.6

• 2.  RE: Cannot Remove VMC out of Mobility Conductor

MVP GURU
    Posted May 11, 2023 07:19 AM

Have you checked if there are still cluster config if any still applied to this controller, even from the folder level? If so, then I would open a TAC case...

------------------------------
    Dustin Burns

Lead Mobility Engineer @Worldcom Exchange, Inc.

ACCX 1271| ACMX 509| ACSP | ACDA | MVP Guru 2022-2023
    If my post was useful accept solution and/or give kudos

• 3.  RE: Cannot Remove VMC out of Mobility Conductor

EMPLOYEE
    Posted May 12, 2023 05:45 AM

You may check the Mobility Conductor logs, as those can contain more information about why the exception is raised. And you may as well try to remove the controller from the CLI, commands should be in the user guide.

Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.