Controllerless Networks

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

Cannot SSH a cluster of instant

This thread has been viewed 21 times
  • 1.  Cannot SSH a cluster of instant

Posted May 18, 2023 06:48 PM

Hello 
    im getting this message 

We have like many clusters but this is the only one that i cannot ssh for some reason
    You can access through gui and also i did a test to access via telnet and works too.  For now i disabled again the Telnet for security reasons but i would like to fix this to have the ssh working when i need to go to  the CLI remotely.
    I also tried with another ssh client which is not putty but the same problem we have.  It just that cluster

Thanks

• 2.  RE: Cannot SSH a cluster of instant

EMPLOYEE
    Posted May 18, 2023 07:24 PM

looks like the SSH cipher that you are using is not listed as supported for this Instant AP.
    what firmware are you running on your other instant AP clusters that you can use ecdsa ecdsa-sha2-nistp256?

------------------------------
    If my post was useful accept solution and/or give kudos.
    Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of HPE or Aruba.

• 3.  RE: Cannot SSH a cluster of instant

Posted May 31, 2023 12:36 PM

Hello Ariyap
    The firmware is 8.10.5-8.10.0.5_85552.  The APs are 207 in all that cluster(this access for SSH does not work here)

i have another cluster with the same firmware but the APs are another model(in this cluster it works fine!)

It seems that the lastest firmware update for the 207 its the 8.10.5-8.10.0.5_85552.   

Any troubleshooting i can do ariyap that can help me?

• 4.  RE: Cannot SSH a cluster of instant

EMPLOYEE
    Posted May 31, 2023 06:35 PM

not that i know of. it seems the cipher support is related to the AP model. I suggest to open a TAC case.

If my post was useful accept solution and/or give kudos.
    Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of HPE or Aruba.

• 5.  RE: Cannot SSH a cluster of instant

Posted Jun 01, 2023 06:44 PM

Thanks Ariyap, im opening the case!