Controllerless Networks

View Only
last person joined: 16 hours ago 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

Cant Access AP 303 RW

This thread has been viewed 9 times
  • 1.  Cant Access AP 303 RW

Posted Sep 07, 2022 11:00 AM
    Dear Team,

we are using 4 nos AP 303 to distribute wireless network from yesterday. Ap don't broadcasting SSID and only green LED showing 

1. I factory reset the 305. After it rebooted, the status led is solid green, the radio led is off (I believe it should be green though)
    2. I thought there was supposed to be an SSID instant or SetMeUp but none of those appear...
    3. Its take IP from the DHCP server and we can ping to APs 
    4. The 305 can't be accessed via the web browser for some reason,  I am more familiar with Aruba Instant.
    5. How do I configure this thing?

• 2.  RE: Cant Access AP 303 RW

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Sep 07, 2022 08:11 PM
    so are they AP-303 or AP-305 models?
    if you have AP-305s, are they Instant APs?

------------------------------
    Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba.

• 3.  RE: Cant Access AP 303 RW

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Sep 08, 2022 09:13 AM
    Duplicate of this post.

Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.