Community Feedback

View Only
last person joined: 3 days ago 

How is the community doing? Do you have any questions or feedback related for the Airheads Community team? This is the place to let us know.
Expand all | Collapse all

Can't finalise profile creation on Aruba Support Portal

This thread has been viewed 12 times
  • 1.  Can't finalise profile creation on Aruba Support Portal

Posted Oct 14, 2023 02:39 PM
      |   view attached

Due to everything at the HPE portal has been moved under Arruba Support Poral I need to finalize my company's profile but on the step 4 "Company validation" it gives an error "Error: Unable to validate account. Error: Response not successful: Received status code 500".

By a mistake I added a special character Ü into the companies name according to Estonian legal requirements but spotted the mistake too late. I suspect that might be the source of the error.

Yet, I can't access anyone who could help to resolve the issue. Is there a way the community guides how to proceed to overcome this problem and get the profile finalized? I can't even open a ticket to Aruba support and support tickets on HPE site are only product of software based.

• 2.  RE: Can't finalise profile creation on Aruba Support Portal

Posted Oct 15, 2023 02:48 AM

As per updated TAC guide, you should contact Aruba at asp-access@hpe.com for problems with accessing ASP portal.

Link to the TAC user guide is here.

Best, Gorazd

------------------------------
    Gorazd Kikelj
    MVP Expert 2023
    ------------------------------