Aruba Airwave

View Only
last person joined: 3 days ago 

Expand all | Collapse all

Captive Portal Load Testing

This thread has been viewed 4 times
  • 1.  Captive Portal Load Testing

Posted 3 days ago

Is there a way to test the durability of an Airwave captive portal when it comes to multiple users accessing it at once? I created a guest network for my company to accommodate a hosted event. The first event was a success and we only had about 60 users access the guest network. The second event, the number of users more than doubled to just under 170 users. A small group of users did access the guest network but ultimately it crashed and became unavailable. If there's any software or troubleshooting techniques recommended, please let me know, thanks!

• 2.  RE: Captive Portal Load Testing

EMPLOYEE
    Posted 2 days ago

Airwave does not offer captive portal, it's a management system.

Please work with your Aruba partner, or Aruba support if you need to do troubleshooting as they can see what you are actually running and how it's confgured.

------------------------------
    Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.
    ------------------------------

• 3.  RE: Captive Portal Load Testing

Posted 2 days ago
    Thank you kindly, Herman.